Aunt Bee's Medicine Man (TAGS Episode)
Aunt Bee's Medicine Man
- Filmed: 87
- Aired: 87
- Original Air Date: 1963/03/11
- Writer(s): John Whedon
- Director: Bob Sweeney
Aunt Bee falls under the spell of traveling medicine man Colonel Harvey, but it turns out that the spell is mostly alcohol induced. Andy comes home to find Bee and her lady friends half crocked on the colonel's elixir and has to run them all in. A few hours later he nabs the colonel himself for peddling liquor.
Odd Facts Known by Few
- Actor John Dehner's career didn't begin on the stage or on radio. He started out as an animator for Walt Disney Studios, then worked as a disc jockey and a professional pianist.
- - Podcast about Aunt Bee's Medicine Man from a Christian point of view.
- Andy Griffith - Andy Taylor
- Don Knotts - Barney Fife
- Ronny Howard - Opie Taylor
- Frances Bavier - Aunt Bee Taylor
- John Dehner - Colonel Harvey
- Mary Lansing - committeewoman
- Ruth Packard - committeewoman
- Kathryn Hart - committeewoman
- Noreen Gammill - committeewoman
- Jewel Rose - committeewoman