Look Paw, I'm Dancing (TAGS Episode)
Look Paw, I'm Dancing
- Filmed: 181
- Aired: 181
- Original Air Date: 1966/02/14
- Writer(s): Ben Starr
- Director: Lee Phillips
An upcoming school dance has Opie worried he will make a fool of himself by dancing. Andy and Helen bring him around when the two of them get up and dance themselves. Opie figures he couldn't do any worse, so he asks a girl to dance.
Odd Facts Known by Few
- Actor Keith Thibodeaux, billed as "Richard Keith" in 7 TAGS episodes, started playing drums at the age of two. He began touring the United States at the age of three and ended up in Hollywood, California, auditioning for Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball's popular comedy "I Love Lucy". He landed the role of Little Ricky. While attending the University of Louisiana, Keith joined a mainstream rock band, "David and the Giants" as a drummer, singer, and songwriter. He left the band several years later but after Keith became a Christian, the band regrouped under the same name and went on to become one of the nation's top contemporary Christian bands. Keith and the band toured the world, recording more than a dozen albums before he left in 1989.
- Floyd mentions "Poor Butterfly" at about 17:30 into the episode.
- Andy Griffith - Andy Taylor
- Ronny Howard - Opie Taylor
- Frances Bavier - Aunt Bee Taylor
- George Lindsey - Goober Pyle
- Aneta Corsaut - Helen Crump
- Howard McNear - Floyd Lawson
- Ronda Jeter - Sharon Porter
- Richard Keith - Johnny Paul Jason