Andy and Opie -- Bachelors (TAGS Episode)
Andy and Opie -- Bachelors
- Filmed: 65
- Aired: 67
- Original Air Date: 1962/11/08
- Writer(s): Jim Fritzell and Everett Greenbaum
- Director: Bob Sweeney
Aunt Bee goes to visit Aunt Louise, leaving Andy and Opie to get by on their own. County nurse Peggy McMillan is there to keep an eye on the boys. All is fine until Floyd plants the idea in Andy's head that Peggy might just be out to catch a husband. Once again, after getting himself into trouble with his girl, Andy realizes better, apologies, and everybody lives happily ... for another two episodes.
Odd Facts Known by Few
- * Actress Joanna Moore was married to Ryan O'Neal and is the mother of Tatum and Griffin O'Neal.
- Andy Griffith - Andy Taylor
- Ronny Howard - Opie Taylor
- Frances Bavier - Aunt Bee Taylor
- Joanna Moore - Peggy McMillan
- Howard McNear - Floyd Lawson
- Ray Lanier - bus driver